October 16, 2017 | Rugby (W) - Football
Vance, Rajotte– Subway Athletes of the Week
Frédérique Rajotte of the women’s rugby team and Adam Vance of the football team have been named the Subway-Concordia Stingers athletes of the week for the period ending Oct. 15.
Rajotte, a fifth-year centre, stood out in the Stingers’ last regular season game. She scored five tries in Concordia’s 123-5 victory over the Bishop’s Gaiters last Thursday. She finishes schedule with 15 tries in seven games. She will lead her team to Quebec City on Sunday when the Stingers will battle the Laval Rouge et Or in a conference semifinal game.
A 23-year-old native of Markham, Ont., Rajotte is studying Communications at Concordia.
Vance, a quarterback in his first year with the Stingers, was exceptional in Concordia’s 36-10 win over the McGill Redmen in the 50th annual Shaughnessy Cup game last Saturday. He completed 18 of 28 passes for 293 yards and two touchdowns. He also carried the ball five times for 35 yards and a major.
The 20-year-old student from Visalia, Calif., is studying Sociology at Concordia.
- Jan. 9, 2018 Lalancette, Turcotte – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Dec. 4, 2017 Anthony Beauregard – Subway Athlete of the Week
- Nov. 28, 2017 Barker, Turcotte – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Nov. 21, 2017 Dufour, De Marinis – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Nov. 14, 2017 Task, Montminy – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Nov. 6, 2017 Rajotte, Beauregard– Subway Athletes of the Week
- Oct. 31, 2017 Thompson, Campbell – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Oct. 24, 2017 Moss, Beauregard – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Oct. 11, 2017 Moss, Debove – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Oct. 3, 2017 Humes, Gouabe – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Sept. 26, 2017 Sedki, Vinette – Athletes of the Week
- Sept. 19, 2017 Royer, Miller – Athletes of the Week
- Sept. 11, 2017 Sedki, Wittmann – Subway Athletes of the Week
- Sept. 5, 2017 Thompson, Stevens – Subway Athletes of the Week