Stingers Soccer Academy
For boys and girls ages 8-13 | June 26-30
Concordia Stingers Soccer Academy is excited to offer a one-week soccer camp experience this summer.
The program aims to provide children with a unique soccer experience in a full-day camp setting. Practices will focus on the development of fundamental skills needed to excel in the game of soccer. Tactical and technical elements will be trained throughout the week while maintaining a fun environment.
DATES AND TIMES:
Monday, June 26 to Friday, June 30 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Extended care is available from 3 to 5 p.m. ($40)
- 4.5 hours of soccer specific training each day
- Instruction from members of Concordia’s varsity soccer teams
- Program supervised by Greg Sutton and coaches of Concordia’s varsity soccer teams
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- Water bottle
Concordia Athletics Complex – Loyola Campus
7200 Sherbrooke St. W., N.D.G
- Required soccer equipment
- Cold lunch, morning and afternoon snacks (no access to microwave or utensils)
- A reusable water bottle
- Running shoes (no sandals)
- Extra clothes
- Shin guards
- Soccer shorts and socks
It is recommended players bring extra training clothing that can be changed into during the day.
For additional information contact: