Information on online camps will be available soon.
Outbound School Program
Cost: $40 per hour
Booking deadline: 2 weeks in advance
- Depending on the time of the year, the activities can be done outside or inside the gymnasium.
- The service can be offered during the morning and/or the afternoon (half day or full day)
Arrival and Setup
- Stations can be set up for different games and activities, allowing groups to rotate every 30-45 minutes.
- Depending on the space, activities can be animated for up to 140 kids at a time
- Access to the gymnasium would be required
- Activities can be offered for groups of 20, for a duration of 30-60 minutes
- Groups can rotate in and out of the gymnasium
- Activities can vary between high (sports) and low intensity (educational/leadership)
- Activities of high to moderate intensity in the gymnasium
- Low intensity activities offered in a classroom setting
The times can be adjusted in order to fit school schedules.
Programming is flexible and can be tailored in order to address special request made by individual schools (work on leadership, work on a specific skill development or specific sport).
Sports that can be taught:
- Flag Football
- Topics available: engineering, geography, science, math.
- All activities are fun and interactive
- All tailored according to age and ability
Example of science program
Step-by-step intro to:
- The Science of physical endurance
- How the heart works during physical activity (heart surgery kit)
- How the brain works
- Human movement
Other Skills that can be taught:
- Team work
- Group dynamic
For additional information contact:
514-848-2424, ext. 5979