2023 Hockey Summer Camp
Concordia Athletics Hockey Camp aims to provide children with a unique hockey experience in a full day camp setting. Practices will focus on the development of fundamental skills such as forward skating, backward skating, stick handling, puck control, passing and shooting.
- 3 hours of ice time each day
- Instruction from members of the Concordia’s varsity hockey teams
- Hockey specific off-ice training as well as recreational activities
- Aim for a camper to staff ratio of 5:1
- Week 1: July 10 – July 14
- Week 2: July 17 – July 21
Days & Time: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Ed Meagher Arena – Concordia Athletics Complex – Loyola Campus. 7200 Sherbrooke St. W., N.D.G.
Cost: $400 per week. A hockey jersey, camp shirt and water bottle are included in the price of the camp and will be provided on the first day.
- Required hockey equipment
- Cold lunch, morning and afternoon snacks (no access to microwave or utensils)
- A reusable water bottle
- Running shoes (no sandals)
- Extra clothes
- Skates (if buying new skates ensure that they have been sharpened prior to the first lesson)
- Hockey helmet with a full cage
- Neck guard
- Hockey gloves and stick
- Shin pads
- Hockey pants
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow pads
- Hockey socks
Equipment cannot be stored at the arena and must be brought home each day.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partial refunds are granted, less a $50 administration fee per week of camp prior to June 1, 2023
- No refunds will be granted after June 1, 2023
- Please note that it may take up to 10 business days to receive the refund on your credit card
- Registrations are not transferable from one camper to another
- Registrations are transferable from one week to another based on availability only and by June 15, 2023
- We do not take requests for groupings or pairings of friends
For more information:
514-848-2424, ext. 5979