2022 Spring Break Camp
Concordia Athletics Camps is pleased to announce it will host in-person Spring Break camps.
We work closely with the university’s Department of Environmental Health & Safety and will observe the guidelines set by the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CSST) and other leaders in the field.
The camper-staff ratio has been reduced to ensure compliance with new safety measures and to increase the supervision of our campers.
We have adapted our activities and structure, but rest assured our goal of offering your children a fun, active, quality experience is still the same.
Please note: There are a limited number of spaces available each week.
Multi-Activity Spring Break Camp
Concordia Athletics Camps has prepared a variety of activities for each day.
Campers will enjoy sport, recreational and instructional activities. Throughout the week children will explore aerobics, soccer, volleyball, basketball, football, lacrosse, hockey, athletics, theatre, arts and crafts, science and other fun activities and games.
Instructors are primarily Concordia University students and Stinger athletes.
6-12, boys and girls
Feb. 28-March 4, 2022
COST: (per week)
$300 (until January 7, 2022) $330 (after January 7, 2022)
TIME & PLACE
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Concordia Athletics Complex, 7200 Sherbrooke St. W., N.D.G
EXTENDED CARE AVAILABLE
Free early drop-off service from 8 to 9 a.m.
Late pick up service from 4 to 5 p.m. ($35 for the week)
514-848-2424, ext./poste 5979
All participants should bring the following:
- Refillable water bottle
- Morning snack
- Afternoon snack
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that all snacks and lunches are nut-free.
- Weather appropriate clothing (winter boots and coat, sweater, tuque, gloves)
- Gym clothing (jogging pants, t-shirt, running shoes)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
All cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partial refunds are granted, less a $50 administration fee per week of camp prior to Feb. 1, 2022.
- No refunds will be granted after Feb. 1, 2022 without a medical certificate or documentation from the public health sector indicating the child has tested positive for COVID-19.
If a child has tested positive for COVID-19, a pro-rated refund will be provided for the missing days due to illness.
- Please note it might take up to 10 business days to see the refund on your credit card.