Join the Concordia Stingers men's hockey team Friday at 7:30 p.m. when it hosts the Queen's Gaels and supports Bell Let's Talk, the national campaign encouraging all Canadians to have a conversation about mental health and to help end the stigma associated with mental illness.
The game will help raise awareness for Bell Let's Talk Day on Jan. 30. On that day, Bell will donate five cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions at no extra cost to participants:
- Talk and text: Every text message, mobile and long distance call made by Bell, Bell Aliant and Bell MTS wireless and phone customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, which includes a special emoji, and Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/bell_letstalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let's Talk filter and video view
The Stingers’ game versus Queen’s also supports Concordia Stinger captain Phil Hudon, who has been an ambassador for the Bell Let’s Talk initiative.
At the game, volunteers will hand out Bam-Bams, tuques and encourage fans to write messages of support in Bell Let’s Talk bubbles.
Please join the Stingers men’s hockey team for this great event, and be a part of this national university movement for mental health.